Monday, February 4, 2008

New York Giants Super Bowl Champs

I'm gonna get a little off the music topic right now and talk about the Giants(sorry i had to do it)
New England Whoooo????? What Perfect Season? Big shout out to the MVP Eli Manning and the G-MENN!!!!!!! I felt like i was dreaming but i wasn't. I have been a Giants fan since i was a little kid. I'm not just one of those people jumping on the bandwagon so im really happy right now. Giants pulled out the greatest upset in super bowl history. This was the best football game i have ever seen. I gotta give congrats to the Giants for beating what many said was "The Greatest Team in NFL History". The G-Men took care of the Pats like Plaxico promised. It was crazy around New York City after the game. Everyone was driving around honking and screaming. It was great. I was really pumped because Big Blue brought home their first super bowl since 1990 and the first championship to New York since the 2000 Yankees. It really felt great taking down the now 18 and 1 Patriots. I loved seeing Junior Seau laying on the field stunned after Eli threw the game winning touchdown to Plax.I wanna know who's hittin' up the parade on Tuesday? That should be sick.... To show how proud i am of them, i decided that im going to get the Giants NY tatted on my leg. Yes I LOVE the Giants! Well i didn't forget about Tom Brady who said "We're only gonna score 17?" Tom you were right your not gonna score 17.... We are gonna score 17 and your gonna score 14!!!!!! This ones for you Tom...

Its ok Tommy you had a bad day but way to lose the perfect season. I don't know about people in Boston but i appreciate it so THANKS =)

and now....one of the GREATEST catches in Super Bowl history...This i really appreciate so thank you Eli, thank you David Tyree, and thank you Giants for playing one of the greatest games in NFL history...

No comments: