Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kanye Your Not The Best!




After watching the Grammy Awards on Sunday night, it really opened my eyes to what a sore loser Kanye West is. I mean I'm not a big Kanye fan anyway but winning an award is a pretty honorable thing. People should feel blessed to have the privilege of winning an award of any sort, especially a grammy. But Kanye on the other-hand was not humble. After winning an award for rap album of the year, he said “this is my award.” He also repeated some of the other nominees names including Common and Nas and said “ if I don’t get up here for alnum of the year award you deserve it just as much as me. I deserve it too.” After hearing this, it made me realize how ridiculous he sounds. This wasn’t even a first case in which Kanye was showing some sore loser qualities in him. At the MTV Europe Music Awards last year, Kanye stormed the stage when Justice and Simian were presented the Best Video prize. He was also quoted by MSNBC saying “If I don’t win, the awards show loses credibility.” I mean how pathetic is he? Thankfully for country music star Vince Gill, who was handed an award at the Grammy’s by the beatles and poked fun at Kanye by saying “Have you had that happen yet Kanye?” Also, for Usher, who said "There are no losers in this category Kanye." He really needs to stop acting so cocky, because people are getting sick and tired of it.

No comments: